Updated: Mar 27, 2020
Total tests at Butler Health System (BMH) for COVID-19 thru 3/26/20: . . . .788
Tests obtained at BMH outdoor facility: . . .562
Tests obtained at Clarion Hospital outdoor facility: . . . 103
Hospital inpatients, as of 3/27/20, 10:00 AM:
Butler Memorial Hospital: . . . 15 patients. 14 suspected. 1 confirmed. 7 ICU patients.
1 death reported this morning and the deceased had tested positive for COVID-19.
Clarion Hospital . . . 2 patients. 1 confirmed. Both in ICU.
• Butler Memorial Hospital and Clarion Hospital have surge capacity plans in place for all types of patients.
• Appropriate patient separation and infection control standards are in place.
• BHS leadership and medical experts are in regular communication with county, state and federal officials.
• BHS is also in regular communication with CDC, PA DOH, Dept. of HHS. BHS also participates in regional Chief Medical Officer and Chief Nursing Officer planning committees.
• Additional PPE has been received. This includes but is not limited to donations from MSA via Highmark, Slippery Rock University and Butler County Community College.
• Supply availability is adequate at this time. BHS continues to encourage and is receiving any donations of personal protective equipment.