This year we added something new to our 67th Annual Allegheny Toyota Autumn Leaf Festival™ and that was the Commemorative Button sponsored by Clarview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
Each button was numbered between 001 to 500. Only 169 of the buttons were sold and were entered into a drawing to win $67 or $670. On Saturday, October 3 during the First United National Bank “Oldies Concert” featuring American Pie, 9 numbers were drawn. The first 8 numbers drawn won $67 each and the 9th number drawn won $670. The dollar amounts coincide with the fact that this is the 67th Annual Allegheny Toyota Autumn Leaf Festival.
Here are our winners:
• 1st drawing - #48 was Georgie Wolf of Clarion for $67
• 2nd drawing - #223 was Linda Spoharski of Shippenville for $67
• 3rd drawing - #68 was Kennedy Lacross of Fryburg for $67
• 4th drawing - #218 was Elisha Peterson of Oil City for $67
• 5th drawing - #97 was Kent Pope of Clarion for $67
• 6th drawing - #121 was Lou Berteotti of Knox for $67
• 7th drawing - #156 was Connie Strohmeyer of Knox for $67
• 8th drawing - #327 was Deb Beers of Strattanville for $67
• 9th drawing - #21 was Fran Beary of Clarion for $670
If you still want a souvenir of this year’s, please contact Tracy at the Chamber office at 814-226-9161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are just $5 each.
Also, there are tee-shirts and sweatshirts available for the 67th Annual Autumn Leaf Festival™. The t-shirts are priced between $23 and $25; and the sweatshirts are priced between $28 and $30.