CSVC Pantry on Wheels - Schedule & Locations
Venango County’s Mobile Food Pantry
CSVC Pantry on Wheels
Schedule & Locations
for June 23, July 21 and August 18
Clip this out and save.
• Emlenton (Truck Plaza, at I-80 exit 42): 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
• Scrubgrass (Senior/Community Center): 10 AM to 11 AM • Polk (Presbyterian Church): 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
• Utica (Firehall): 1 PM to 2 PM, Cooperstown(Fair Grounds/Factory St.): 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
• Food i.e.: Canned vegetables, canned fruit, canned soups, juice, cereal, canned meat, frozen meat, breads, baked goods, pasta, meal helper.
• Hygiene products i.e.: soap, body-wash, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant.
• Cleaning products i.e.: laundry soap.
Other Services Offered:
• Emergency Aid & Budgeting Assistance
• Utility assistance if eligible
• Rent assistance if eligible
• Mortgage assistance if eligible
• AWW-Clothing to interview for or begin a job
• Car Seat Program
Call 814-676-5011 to sign up