1. How much does the Lombardi Trophy weigh?
2. How much does it cost to have the winning “teams” Super Bowl Rings produced?
3. What was the biggest size Super Bowl ring made and who wore it?
4. Who has the most rushing yards in a Super Bowl and how many?
5. What four teams have never made it to the Super Bowl? Sorry Browns Fans!
6. It was in Super Bowl VI in which the NFL began using Roman Numerals? True or False.
7. Name the only two teams to have played home games for the Super Bowl?
8. Name the NFL team that has the most Super Bowl losses and wins?
9. Which city has hosted the most Super Bowls and how many?
10. Which college has produced the most Super Bowl quarterbacks?
11. Name the only player to win the Super Bowl MVP & come from the losing team?
12. How many Super Bowls have the Philadelphia Eagles won?
13. Who was the first left-handed quarterback to win a Super Bowl?
14. Which player holds the most career rushing yards record in Super Bowl Games? How many?
All entries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to The Progress News, P.O. Box A, Emlenton, PA 16373.
One entry per person. The winner will get a Plaza Restaurant Super Bowl Party for 10 to Go valued at $99.99! Redeemable only for Super Bowl Sunday. See their ad below for details! Be sure to read the Trivia Contest article on A-1 for the tiebreaker.