The Foxburg Free Library - Main St., Foxburg, Pa.
Foxburg Free Library will be reopening with a capacity plan in place starting Monday, April 12. Here’s what you need to know:
• Library capacity is limited to 10 individuals. Library doors will be locked from the outside after the capacity is reached or if space has been reserved by appointment. Otherwise, the library front door will remain open.
• Individuals under the age of 10 who are accompanied by a parent or guardian do not count towards capacity.
• Patrons are encouraged to call, email, or Facebook message ahead of time to ensure availability. Patrons can reserve a space within the 10-person capacity if they do so. I.E. if the library currently has 9 individuals already in it and one person calls to reserve a space, the library door will be locked to ensure that the caller has a place within capacity.
• Computer use remains limited to 30 minutes per person.
• Masks are still required.
• Social distancing will remain enforced.
• Patrons will still be asked to use the hand sanitizer.
• Curbside service remains an option.
• Patrons will continue to use checkout table for service.
• Copies and faxes will still only be made by library staff
Hours: Sunday - Closed; Monday - 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm; Tuesday - 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm; Wednesday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Thursday - 10:00 to 5:00 pm; Friday - 10:00 to 5:00 pm; Saturday - 11:00 am to 4:00 pm