Did you know?
The game will be played between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, marking the first time the two teams have squared off in the Super Bowl.
1. How many Super Bowl appearances have the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had?
A) 4 B) 3 C) 2 D)5
2. What was the final score of last years Super Bowl (LIV)?
A) 28-21 B) 31-20 C) 31-28 D) 24-18
3. Brady, if victorious would own how many Super Bowl rings?
A) 8 B) 5 C) 9 D)7
4. How many footballs were made for the Super Bowl LV game?
A) 42 B) 74 C) 72 D) 65
5. How much does a 30 second commercial cost in Super Bowl LV?
A) 5.5 million B) 5.6 million C) 6.2 million D) 4.9 million
6. How many pizzas are consumed on Super Bowl day?
A) 10.2 million B) 12.5 million C) 16.4 million D) 11.9 million
Submit answers to email@example.com for a chance to win.